A CHANGE IN LEGISLATION FROM THE 1ST JUNE 2019
Means Tenants will no longer be asked to pay for their referencing for a rental property.
However, a holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be required if you show an interest in a property and would like to be referenced for your suitability.
This money will be taken off your first monthly payment should you pass the referencing process and wish to continue with the letting.
If, however you fail, give false information or you change your mind and no longer wish to proceed with the property, the money will not be refunded.
WE WISH YOU HAPPINESS IN YOUR RENTAL HOME
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
Tenants fees are payable once we have found a suitable property for you to rent.
A Set Up fee is charged to an individual moving into a property at the rate of £240.00 inc VAT, (£200.00 +VAT)
If it's a joint Tenancy then a charge of £360.00 inc VAT (£300.00+VAT)
- The fee is held as a holding deposit whilst the referencing is carried out on each individual and the property will not be marketed whilst the referencing takes place
- The fee is not refundable if the referencing is returned unsatisfactory
- The fee is not refundable should you decide to withdraw from the property
- The fee will be refunded in full should the Agent or the Landlord decide not to go ahead with the Tenancy.
The set-up fee covers the costs of:
- Arranging and meeting the Tenants at the property for viewings
- The arrangement of Depositing your Deposit with The Deposit Protection Service
- To carry out the final inspection of the property when you vacate
- All applicants must be over the age of 18 to go onto a contract
Other fees may occur during your Tenancy agreement should you wish to amend contracts (eg Name change) this fee is £60.00 inc VAT (£50.00+VAT)
The Landlord and Agent have the right to decide who moves into a property. And whether they will allow pets, smokers, DSS applicants and children.