Full Management Services on Rental Property
The management service we offer to you as the landlord is set out as follows:
Valuation of the property to be let.
Advertise the property on Zoopla, Prime Location, On the Market, Morton New Website and in each of our 2 offices along with displaying a TO LET board at the property.
Show prospective Tenants around the property.
Tenant referencing will be carried out at the expense of the LANDLORD at £30.00 plus VAT per adult moving in.
Draw up a 6 Month Assured Short-Hold Tenancy Agreement Contract.
An inventory is taken using an independant company.
A Full Terms of Business contract between the Landlord and Agent.
Property inspections will be carried out every 6 months unless it is felt there is reasonable exercise to do so more frequently.
We will collect the agreed monthly rent and settle any maintenance bills on the property prior to paying the Landlord.
The equivalent of 5 weeks rental income will be taken as a Deposit.
The Deposit Money will be deposited with the Deposit Protection Service within 30 days of receipt from the Tenants.
Send out Statements to the Landlords every quarter of the year on the finance of the property.
Carry out a final inspection on the dwelling once the tenants have vacated.
*A Service charge of £300.00 inc VAT (£250.00 plus VAT) will be charged at the start of each new tenancy plus 14.4% commission inc VAT (12% + VAT) on each calendar months rental income. Should there be cause for any court proceedings then a charge may occur for the time spent on the individual case.
THE DEPOSIT IS HELD WITH THE DEPOSIT PROTECTION SERVICE
Registered with the Property Ombudsman
Tenant Find Only Service
This service is to "Find a Tenant" only.
- We will advise you on a Rental income per calendar month and collect your first month's rent
- We will also collect the Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent and give it to you as the Landlord to deposit with 'The Deposit Protection Service'
- Viewings will be carried out with us at Morton New
- Window cards and Brochures will be made up and displayed
- References on Tenants will be taken and followed up
- The contract between the Tenant and Landlord will be drawn up along with the Prescribed Information Form regarding the Deposit Scheme
- We will arange a suitable time for both Landlord/s and Tenant/s to meet
- This service is then complete and all responsibilities are with you as the Landlord and the Tenant
Tenant referencing is charged to the landlord at a cost of £36.00 inc VAT (£30.00 plus VAT) per applicant. A Service charge of £600.00 inc VAT (£500.00 plus VAT) will be charged on the completion of the contract being started.
Additional Services (Find Only)
- Inventory £78.00 including VAT (£65.00 plus VAT)
- Inspection Visit £180.00 including VAT (£150.00 plus VAT)
- Re-new a contract/change names etc £60.00 including VAT (£50.00 plus VAT)